This versatile dip is perfect for snacking on raw vegetables and crackers, spreading on sweet potato chips or as a sauce for Chinese fondue. With only 5 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes, it's a must!
- 180 mL (¾ cup) plain 0% M.F. Greek yogurt
- 60 mL (¼ cup) light mayonnaise
- ½ pouch of onion soup (28 g)
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) chopped garlic
- One green onion, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add the plain Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. Whisk well with a spoon to obtain a smooth texture.
- Add onion soup powder, chopped garlic, green onion and pepper and mix well.
Calories: 65 calories
Fat: 3.5 g
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fibre: 0 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 230 mg
Can be kept for 5 days in the refrigerator and does not freeze.