Discover this delicious recipe for cucumber and avocado toast, where avocado can easily be substituted with our homemade hummus for an equally flavorful variation.
- ½ avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice of bread
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of avocado spread
- 1 mini cucumbers, in ribbons
- 2 mint leaves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) crumbled feta cheese
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Toast a slice of bread, then spread the ingredients in the given order on the toasted bread.
The avocado spread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. The toasts are best enjoyed on the same day.