- 125 mL (½ cup) rolled oats, ground
- 125 mL (½ cup) almond flour
- 33 g (⅓ cup) cocoa powder
- 125 mL (½ cup) unsweetened fortified soy beverage (or the milk of your choice)
- 60 mL (¼ cup) maple syrup
- 60 mL (¼ cup) natural peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 medium zucchini (zucchini), grated
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) cinnamon
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180°C) and lightly butter a 22-cm square pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (cocoa powder, ground oats, cinnamon, baking soda and salt).
- Once mixed, add wet ingredients one at a time (soy beverage, maple syrup, peanut butter, banana and zucchini) and stir until well blended.
- Spread the mixture in the pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Check with a knife, if the knife comes out clean, you can remove it from the oven.
- Allow to cool before removing from the pan.
- Unmould and cut into 16 pieces.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories 90 kcal
Fat 4 g
Carbohydrates 9 g
Fibre 2 g
Protein 3 g
Sodium 83 mg