Discover our delightful chocolate-pumpkin muffin recipe. A gourmet fusion of flavors, perfect for satisfying your cravings while sticking to a vegan option.
- 250 ml (1 cup) of pumpkin puree
- 250 ml (1 cup) of unsweetened applesauce
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of chia seeds
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of maple syrup
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of vanilla
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) of nutri flour
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of ground almonds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of cocoa
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of baking soda
- 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) of baking powder
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of cinnamon
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of cloves
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt 125 ml (1/2 cup) of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, applesauce, chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine the nutri flour (all-purpose), ground almonds, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix.
- Divide the batter into muffin molds (ideally silicone, otherwise use paper liners).
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.