Explore our irresistible recipe for pear, almond, and date muffins a burst of flavors in every bite. Choose a nourishing delight that will satisfy your cravings with pure delight.
- 315 ml (1 ¼ cups) whole-wheat flour (or gluten-free for a low-FODMAP option)
- 315 ml (1 ¼ cups) ground almonds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) ground flax seeds
- 10 ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla
- 500 ml (2 cups) fruit pieces and puree: 1 chopped pear + 1 to 2 pears pureed (if lacking volume, supplement with unsweetened applesauce)
- 250 ml (1 cup) non-dairy beverage (soy, almond, etc.)
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) chopped dates
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds, flax seeds, baking powder, cinnamon, and pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mix the vanilla, 2 cups of pear pieces and puree, and chopped dates.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix.
- Divide the batter into muffin molds (preferably silicone, otherwise use paper liners).
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.