With summer approaching, what could be better than a little snack or frozen dessert! This indulgence is not only a good source of protein but also bursting with flavors.
- 1 container (500g) of cottage cheese, 0-2% milk fat
- 60 ml (¼ cup) maple syrup or honey
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) natural peanut butter
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Chocolate chips
- Crushed peanuts
- Crumbled cookies
- Place the cottage cheese in a blender with the maple syrup and peanut butter, and blend well until smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently mix in.
- Transfer the mixture into an airtight container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Can be stored in the freezer for 1 month, but is best enjoyed on the same day.
If the ice cream is left in the freezer for too long, it becomes very hard and difficult to scoop. To enjoy it in the days following preparation, it is recommended to take it out of the freezer at least 1 hour before serving.