Discover the taste of Mexico in a jar with our vibrant and nutritious Mexican Salad. Packed with fresh ingredients and bold flavors, this portable delight makes healthy eating a breeze. Enjoy the convenience and savor the fiesta in every delicious layer!
Ingredients for the sauce
- 170 ml (2/3 cup) Greek yogurt 0% or 2%
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of cider vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of honey
- 5 ml (1 tsp) sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- A pinch of salt
Ingredients for the salad
- 250 ml (1 cup) canned black beans
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) english cucumber, diced
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) corn grain
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- Put the sauce at the bottom of the jar by mixing all the ingredients.
- Put the black beans on top of the sauce, and spread the other ingredients according to the order in the list.
- To eat in the jar, leave space on the top so you can mix well.