Looking for a quick and tasty lunch with a minimum of ingredients? This recipe is for you!
- 180 ml (¾ cup) canned mixed legumes, rinsed and drained
- ½ small tomato, about 80 ml (or 1/3 cup) diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of ¼ lime (or 7.5 ml / 1/2 tbsp)
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) chili powder
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 1 whole grain tortilla (or corn tortilla for a gluten free option)
Using a fork, mash the legumes in a soup plate.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place the mixture in the center of the tortilla, fold two sides towards the center, then roll in the opposite direction to form a closed cylinder.
Enjoy with raw vegetables for lunch or dinner!
The filling can be kept for 5 days in the refrigerator and does not freeze.