Looking for a festive and elegant appetizer for the holidays? Try our delicious holiday parfait recipe! With layers of different tasty ingredients, this beautiful and colorful dish is sure to impress your guests and add a touch of sophistication to your holiday table.
- 100 g beets, cooked and cubed
- 100 g goat cheese
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- 100 g arugula
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- A few arugula leaves
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the arugula for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Let it cool down.
- In a food processor, mix beets, goat cheese and yogurt for 1 or 2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into 6 verrines or glass jar. Keep in the refrigerator.
- In a food processor, blend the arugula and yogurt for 1 or 2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture over the beet mousse into the 6 verrines or glass jar.
- Decorate the verrines or glass jar with arugula and cranberries (optional).