- 250 mL (1 cup) Belsoy-type soy cream
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2.5 mL (½ teaspoon) salt
- Pepper to taste
- 8 ears of fresh corn, shucked
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) crumbled feta cheese
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chili powder
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) nutritional yeast (optional)
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) fresh dill (or other fresh herb)
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the BBQ to high heat.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Place the corn on the grill and turn down the heat of the BBQ to cook the corn for about 15 minutes, covered and turning from time to time.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with sauce, crumbled feta cheese, chili powder, dill and lime juice.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories 230 kcal
Fat 9 g
Carbohydrates 35 g
Fibre 2 g
Protein 7 g
Sodium 280 mg