A fresh spin on a classic potato salad. This side dish can be served alongside your favourite protein and vegetable
- 500 g Potatoes
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Greek Yogourt (0%, natural)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) finely chopped dill
- 20 ml (4 tsp) Ancient grains Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chives, cut into 1/2cm strips
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooling, combine yogurt, dill, lemon, and Dijon mustard and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Once potatoes are cooled, cut into quarters, then combine, and stir all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and top with chives, enjoy!