- 1 block (454g) firm tofu
- 60 mL (¼ cup) nutritional yeast
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) light mayonnaise
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) garlic powder
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) maple syrup
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) turmeric
- 2 stalks celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 mL (¼ teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients except celery to a food processor. Pulse until desired texture is achieved.
- Cut celery into small cubes and add tofu mixture.
- Place the spread in a tortilla and add the toppings of your choice.
Tip: Use a whole wheat tortilla to make a wrap. It is easier to incorporate a good amount of vegetables such as: tomato, cucumber, grated carrot, red cabbage, lettuce, baby greens, etc. Excellent with tabasco!
Nutritional value (per serving)
Fat 11 g
Carbohydrates 7 g
Fiber 3 g
Protein 20 g
Sodium 122 mg