Dive into the refreshing flavors of our "Vague à Santa Cruz" Tea Sangria recipe. Sip on this delightful blend of tea, fruit, and spirits, perfectly balanced for a summer indulgence. Easy to make and sure to impress your guests!
- 15 ml (1 tbsp or 7.5 g) of "Wave at Santa Cruz" Camellia Sinensis tea
- 325 ml (1 ½ cups) water
- 500 ml (2 cups) sparkling water
- 325 ml (1 ½ cups) white cranberry juice
- 250 ml (1 cup) watermelon, cubed
- 250 ml (1 cup) honeydew melon, cubed
- 250 ml (1 cup) cantaloupe, cubed
- 750 ml (¾ cup) white wine
- 125 ml (½ cup) peach schnapps
- 125 ml (½ cup) frozen cranberries (or other frozen berries)
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Brew tea in boiling water for 5 minutes. Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl or pitcher, mix all other ingredients together.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a few sprigs of fresh rosemary. You will obtain 2.5L of tea sangria.