Let's make the most of the delicious fresh strawberries from Quebec while they're still in season with this quick and vibrant salad packed with colors, textures, and flavors!
- 125 ml (½ cup) chopped pecans
- 500 ml (2 cups) shelled edamame, thawed
- 375 ml (1½ cups) sliced fresh strawberries
- 250 ml (1 cup) bocconcini pearls, cut into pieces
- 60 ml (¼ cup) balsamic glaze
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) toasted sesame oil
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- 1 L (4 cups) choice of greens (lettuce, spinach, arugula, etc.)
- In a high heat skillet, toast the pecans for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently until lightly roasted. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the other ingredients, except the greens.
- Divide the greens into 4 serving bowls and add the strawberry mixture, then the nuts. Serve.
Can be stored for 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator, with the greens separated from the strawberry mixture.