Indulge in a delightful and nutritious spinach salad with this fantastic recipe. The combination of sweet strawberries provides a burst of natural sweetness, perfectly complemented by the satisfying crunch of walnuts. This easy-to-prepare dish is a refreshing and mouthwatering choice for a delightful side or standalone meal.
- One small container (142 g) fresh spinach, washed
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 60 g (⅓ cup) crumbled feta cheese
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chopped walnuts
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, feta cheese, walnuts and radishes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard. Season to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for a few hours, but we recommend immediate consumption to ensure freshness.