Discover our delicious Peanut Butter Brownies recipe. These rich and fudgy brownies are infused with the delightful flavor of peanut butter, creating a divine combination that will satisfy your sweet cravings.
- 1 banana, very ripe and mashed
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsweetened applesauce
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) peanut butter or almond butter
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) maple syrup
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) whole wheat flour
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) Still Good Ground Grain Flour
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Peanut butter or melted chocolate
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed banana, applesauce, Greek yogurt, egg, peanut or almond butter and maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking powder, salt, cocoa, flours and chocolate chips.
- Add to the wet mixture and mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture in pan and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then divide into 12 pieces. Add a drizzle of peanut butter or melted chocolate if desired.