Experience the refreshing harmony of our non-alcoholic Mojitos infused with Camellia Sinensis' spiced chocolate tea. A distinctive fusion of flavors, meticulously balanced for moments of soothing delight.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Camellia Sinensis Nuit étoilée tea (spicy chocolate and red fruit tea)
- 400 ml boiling water
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk or plain soy beverage
- 10 ml (2 tsp) cocoa powder
- 10 ml (2 tsp) sugar (optional)
- Mint leaves or other decoration
- Sugar for the glass (optional)
- Boil water in a kettle or microwave and brew tea for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag, add the cocoa and mix well. Add milk and mint leaf. Chill for the mojito version. Rub a lime wedge over 2 glasses and dip in sugar. Add mojito mixture, ice and mint leaves or other garnish if desired before serving.
Note: You can drink this mocktail cold in a mojito glass with a sugar rim for a more festive evening or hot in your favorite mug for a cocooning evening. To drink it hot, simply heat the milk before adding it and drink immediately.