Discover our delightful no-cook Raspberry Chia Jam recipe. Made in a breeze, this healthy and flavorful jam combines the benefits of chia seeds with the tangy taste of raspberries. Spread it generously for a guilt-free indulgence!
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) water
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chia seeds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) cardamom
- Mash the raspberries with water in a food processor.
- Put in a small bowl and add the maple syrup, chia seeds, lemon juice and cardamom. Mix well and let stand for 15 minutes.
Keeps for 1 week in the refrigerator. You can keep a small amount in the fridge and freeze the rest in small ice cubes, so you can take one out at a time.