Ideal as a post-workout snack, added to a salad, or as an appetizer!
- 1 - 540 ml (19 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 ml (2 tsp) cumin powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) garlic powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) chili powder
- 2 ml (½ tsp) ground cinnamon
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Dry the beans with paper towels, then transfer them to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- On a cookie sheet, spread the beans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Can be stored 1 day in an airtight container at room temperature or 3 days in the refrigerator, but they will lose their crunchy texture.