Discover the addictive crunch of our Crispy Chickpeas recipe. These oven-baked chickpeas are perfectly seasoned and roasted to golden perfection, making them a satisfying snack option for any time of the day.
- 1 can (19 oz/540 ml) chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp) chili powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) smoked paprika
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) nutritional yeast
- 2,5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- Pepper, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminium foil. Spread chickpeas and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes. Can be enjoyed as a snack, in a salad or on a thin crust pizza.