Indulge in the richness of our Israeli Couscous Salad, where garden vegetables intertwine with pearl couscous. A spicy cilantro dressing elevates each flavor, offering an explosion of exquisite tastes in every bite. A refined delight for taste enthusiasts!
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Israeli couscous (beaded)
- 1 block of smoked tofu (210 g)
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 to 2 finely chopped green onions
- 1 diced lawyer
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) feta cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped spinach
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped romaine lettuce
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) grilled sesame oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of rice vinegar
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) of chopped garlic
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of chopped fresh coriander (or other herb)
- 1 to 3 ml (1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp) dried chili peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the couscous as indicated on the package.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk all the ingredients in the dressing.
- Mix the dressing with the preparation when it's time to eat.
- Enjoy your meal!