- 600 g (5 cups) Thai-style frozen vegetables
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) ground turmeric
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) paprika
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) garlic powder (see Low FODMAP Option Notes)
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) onion powder (see Low FODMAP Option Notes)
- 125 mL (½ cup) dairy blend for cooking 5% M.F.
- 30 g (1/4 cup) light mozzarellissima cheese 15% M.F., grated
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
Notes : For a low FODMAP version, omit the garlic and onion powder. If desired, you can use a garlic-infused oil, such as the Maison d'Orphée brand.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Butter a 28 cm x 20 cm (11" x 8") rectangular baking pan. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, cook vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add spices and dairy cooking mix to vegetables. Mix well and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Pour vegetable mixture into the pan. Sprinkle with cheese and place the cherry tomatoes over the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve vegetables as a side dish.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories 115 kcal
Fat 5 g
Carbohydrates 13 g
Fibre 4 g
Protein 9 g
Sodium 148 mg
Can be stored for 5-7 days in the refrigerator.