Discover our delicious recipe for Beet and Apple Salad, a fresh and vibrant combination that brings together the sweetness of beets with the crispness of apples. Serve with fish or meat and add a whole grain for a complete meal.
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1 - 398 ml (14 oz) can cubed cooked beets (DelMonte type)
- 1 large apple, small dice
- 1 stalk celery, small dice
- 50 g (1 ½ oz) feta cheese, crumbled (approx. 80 ml or ⅓ cup when crumbled)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) roasted pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, using a whisk, combine the lemon juice, olive oil and maple syrup.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
Can be kept for 4 days in the refrigerator and does not freeze.