Discover our delicious broccoli salad recipe, fresh and crunchy. This recipe can be an excellent salad for your holiday dinner, accompanied by surprise turkey meatballs and bocconcini.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) plain yogurt 0% M.F.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cider vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) whole-grain mustard
- 1 L (4 cups) broccoli, cut into small florets (about 1 broccoli)
- 125 ml (½ cup) red grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Can be kept 3-5 days in the refrigerator.