Experience the perfect balance of flavors with our irresistible Asian Cucumber Salad. Fresh ingredients, a touch of exoticism, and an explosion of delightful tastes await. A refreshing and light pleasure to savor!
- 2 English cucumbers
- Fresh mint (optional)
For the Asian dressing
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) sesame oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sesame butter
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Sambal Oelek
- Juice of ½ lime
- 10 ml (2 tsp) maple syrup
- 10 ml (2 tsp) freshly grated ginger
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) sesame seeds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) tamari or soy sauce
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Use a spiralizer to cut the cucumbers and place them in the bowl.
- Pour the dressing, toss, and optionally add fresh mint.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate before adding the dressing. Excellent with grilled tofu, chicken, falafels, or fish!