Discover our Lime-infused Fruit and Quinoa Salad, a refreshing burst of exotic flavors and textures. A balanced combination that delights your taste buds and nourishes your body. Indulge in freshness and vitality with every bite!
- 750 ml (3 cups) fruit of choice, diced (FODMAP option : strawberries, grapes, blueberries, oranges)
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked quinoa, cooled (160 ml /2/3 cup dry quinoa + 325 ml /1 1/3 cups water, see preparation)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup (optional)
- Zest and juice of a lime
- Rinse quinoa in a colander.
- Place in a large microwave-safe bowl and add water.
- Cover with a large plate. Microwave for 10 minutes on high, then let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, place all the ingredients. Mix well and serve cold.
Can be kept for 3 days in the refrigerator.