Made with creamy sweet potatoes and rich chocolate, this decadent spread is perfect for adding a delightful twist to your breakfast or dessert. This recipe can also be used as cake icing.
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced in cubes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) peanut butter
- 65 ml(1/4 cup) vanilla almond milk.
- Boil the sweet potatoes for about 15 minutes, then drain.
- Combine the sweet potatoes, cocoa, vanilla, peanut butter and vanilla almond milk in the blender for about 1 minute or until the consistency is smooth.
Keep for about 4 days in the fridge or freeze the spread to keep it longer.