Here's a fun and deliciously spooky Halloween recipe: Strawberry Ghosts! These frozen treats will be the star of your festivities. Get ready to delight your taste buds with this creative dessert that combines the freshness of strawberries with the sweet flavors of Greek yogurt and chocolate. A true treat for little and big monsters alike!
- 100 ml (6 1/2 tbsp) of 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 20 ml (4 tsp) of icing sugar
- 20 strawberries
- 20 ml (4 tsp) of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the yogurt and icing sugar in a small bowl using a whisk.
- Line a baking sheet measuring 25 x 36 cm (10 x 14 inches) with parchment paper.
- Using a teaspoon, place a dollop of yogurt on the parchment paper. These drops will represent the ghosts' chins.
- Coat each strawberry with the yogurt mixture by holding it by the stem and placing it on the drawn drops.
- Add 3 chocolate chips to each strawberry to form the eyes and mouth.
- Let them chill in the freezer for 45 minutes before enjoying.
They can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month.