Delight in the nutty sesame and zesty orange notes, complementing the crisp carrots for a refreshing and nutritious dish. Elevate your salad game with this vibrant and delicious recipe!
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) sesame butter (tahini)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey (or agave or maple syrup)
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 4 medium carrots, grated (about 500 ml or 2 cups)
- 2 peppers, color of choice, small dice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and diced
- 2 light 3 cm (60 g) cubes feta cheese, crumbled
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) roasted, unsalted sunflower (or pumpkin) seeds
- In a large bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Add vegetables, orange and sunflower seeds and toss.
- To serve, crumble feta cheese over each serving.
Can be kept for 5 days in the refrigerator