A refreshing snack packed with antioxidants! Smoothies are often a better option than juice as they retain the fiber and nutrients. It's a great way to increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. Plus, adding powdered peanut butter to this recipe adds a bit of protein to the smoothie, helping you stay satisfied until your next meal!
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) frozen mango chunks
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) unsweetened soy beverage
- 1 medium carrot, cut into pieces
- Juice of one lime or lemon (or 15 ml / 2 tbsp)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) powdered peanut butter
- 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh grated ginger
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) turmeric powder
- A pinch of black pepper *
*Adding black pepper enhances the absorption of curcumin in turmeric.
- In the blender, place all the ingredients and blend until smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!