Savor the wholesome benefits of our Quinoa and Vegetarian Sausage Salad. A perfect fusion of plant-based goodness, delivering a delightful blend of flavors and nourishment. Elevate your meals with this nutritious and delicious delight!
- 250 ml (1 cup) of quinoa
- 125 ml (½ cup) sliced radish
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 zucchini cut into slices
- 1250 ml (5 cups) of salad of choice
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) feta cheese in small cubes
- 250 (1 cup) of beans in sections
- 3 sliced vegetarian sausages (we used the Gusta brand)
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of water
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- Cook the quinoa as indicated on the package. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté 1 tsp of oil along with the green onions, zucchini and sausages. After 5 minutes, add the beans and stir.
- Cook another 5 minutes and remove.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients with a fork. Put the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the quinoa and the rest of the ingredients, and mix.