Savor the delightful benefits of our Orzo, Chickpea, and Prosciutto Meal Salad. A harmonious blend of flavors and textures in a satisfying and nutritious dish. Elevate your mealtime with this refreshing and gourmet delight!
- 750 ml (3 cups) of uncooked orzo pasta
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of prosciutto
- 50 g (1.8 oz) of feta cheese
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ of an English cucumber
- 250 ml (1 cup) of cooked chickpeas
- 125 ml (½ cup) of pesto
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of honey
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the orzo for 8 minutes (similar to cooking pasta). Drain and place it in a large bowl.
- While the orzo is cooking, cut the prosciutto into thin strips, and dice the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and feta.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl with the orzo, then mix well.
It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Do not freeze.