Brimming with the natural sweetness of bananas and the creamy richness of peanuts, this delightful snack is protein-packed, satisfying your cravings while nourishing your body.
- 2 frozen bananas cut into slices
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla
- 1 avocado
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of peanut butter powder (or 1 tbsp natural peanut butter)
- 125 ml (½ cup) of milk (cow’s, soy, almond, rice)
- 125 ml (½ cup) of Greek yogurt Blueberries (or fruits of choice)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of homemade granola
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender, except for the blueberries and the granola.
- Top everything off with fruits and homemade granola.