Discover the delicious recipe of our Tropical Chia Pudding. This refreshing and exotic dessert combines chia seeds with an explosion of tropical flavors, transporting your taste buds to a paradise of delights. Thanks to its fiber content, it's a dessert suitable for people living with diabetes.
- 500 mL (2 cups) of milk
- 125 mL (½ cup) of chia seeds
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp.) of vanilla extract
- 250 mL (1 cup) of mango, diced
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of shredded coconut
- Mix all the ingredients in a Mason jar or a container with a lid.
- Close the container and shake well to combine.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, making sure to stir everything before serving. It is possible to add a little milk to adjust the consistency.