Explore the wholesome goodness of our Homemade Granola recipe. Bursting with natural flavors and nutritious ingredients, this granola is perfect for a delightful and nourishing breakfast. Create your batch today!
- 625 ml (2 1/2 cups) oatmeal
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) almonds cut into pieces
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) chopped walnuts
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sesame seeds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) ground flaxseed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cinnamon
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) All bran buds (optional)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) margarine or coconut oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) applesauce
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) peanut butter
- Optional: Add cranberries, raisin sec, dried apricots, sunflower seeds, coconut or dried apples
- Preheat the oven to 325°C and put aluminum foil or parchment on a baking sheet.
- Put all the wet ingredients in a cauldron over medium heat and boil for 5 minutes, stirring.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients, then add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on the baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes, taking out every 10 minutes to brew.
- Let cool completely, then enjoy on yogurt with fruit or with milk.