Discover new flavors with our delicious Guacamame (Edamame Guacamole) recipe. A creative fusion of classic guacamole and edamame, offering a healthy and flavorful twist to your appetizers.
- 2 mature avocado
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- The juice of 1 lime (or 30 ml / 2 tbsp)
- ½ green onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp)
- Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the avocados and remove the pits. Place the flesh in the container of a blender.
- Add all the other ingredients and blend until the desired texture is obtained.
Can be kept 1-2 days in the refrigerator and does not freeze.