Discover the delicious benefits of our Low-FODMAP Fresh Salsa recipe. Enjoy a burst of flavors with no discomfort, as this salsa is gentle on your digestive system. A tasty and compatible addition tailored to your needs!
- 2 Italian tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (FODMAP see notes)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped (or flat-leaf parsley + 1/8 tsp ground coriander)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (FODMAP see notes)
- Zest and juice of half a lime
- 1 ml (1/8 tsp) ground cumin
- A pinch of salt
Note: To adapt the recipe to the FODMAP approach, use only the green part of 4 green onions and replace the garlic clove with 2 mL (1/2 tsp) of potted garlic flower.
- Combine all ingredients and serve immediately with low-sodium corn chips.
Can be kept for 3 days in the refrigerator.