Indulge in the essence of gastronomy with our Dijon Salmon recipe. Savor the tender, juicy salmon infused with the captivating flavor of Dijon mustard, creating a delightful and sophisticated culinary experience. A refined dish that will surely tantalize your taste buds!
- 2 salmon fillets of about 150g each
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dried herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 60 ml ( ¼ cup) of natural Greek yogurt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chopped chives
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chopped fresh dill
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Spread the salmon on a plate lined with aluminum foil and add the mustard, herbs, salt and pepper on top of it.
- Put in the oven for about 12 minutes or depending on the thickness of the fish and the desired cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients.