Discover our delicious recipe for Cucumber Tagliatelle with Smoked Trout and Dill Sauce. This refreshing and flavorful combination is perfect for light meals. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this quick and easy-to-make recipe that's sure to impress.
- 1 English cucumber
- ½ French shallot
- 70 g smoked trout, in pieces
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain greek yogourt, 2%
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh dill, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Using a spiralizer or a peeler, slice the cucumber in the shape of tagliatelle.
- Mix the cucumber and the shallot.
- Prepare the dill sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Serve the cucumber tagliatelle with the dill sauce.