This breakfast is perfect for busy mornings, or before a workout. This combines your morning coffee and a healthy breakfast in the same bowl !
- 2 bananas, frozen and cut into slices
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 large dates, pitted
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) of cocoa powder
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) powdered peanut butter
- 25 ml (1/2 cup) espresso coffee
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) unsweetened soy milk (or cow’s milk)
- Granola (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients (except the granola, if using) in the blender for about 45 seconds, or until well the consistency is uniform.
- Add milk if the consistency is too thick for your taste.
- Pour into a bowl and arrange granola on top before tasting.