Discover our delicious allergen-free Coconut-Banana-Chia Soft Cookies. These soft and flavorful cookies are made with coconut, banana, and chia seeds, offering a healthy and satisfying treat for everyone. Enjoy worry-free indulgence!
- 2 crushed bananas
- 125 ml (½ cup) chopped dates
- 450 ml (1 3/4 cup) oats
- 125 ml (½ cup) unsweetened coconut
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsweetened rice milk
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chia seeds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) ground flaxseed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) melted coconut oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F and place the rack in the center. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the crushed bananas, chopped dates, oats, coconut, chia seeds, ground flaxseed, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Using a tablespoon, form 1 inch wide balls and crush lightly.
- Bake for about 22 minutes.