Start your day off right with our delicious overnight Chocolate Oatmeal recipe. This indulgent and nutritious breakfast is perfect for busy mornings, providing a burst of chocolatey flavors in every bite. Prepare it the night before for a hassle-free morning routine.
- 1/2 crushed banana
- 1/3 cup (65 ml) oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) milk (can be replaced by soy milk)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chia seeds (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a Masson jar.
- Close the jar and stir vigorously.
- Put it in the refrigerator overnight so that you can eat it in the morning. When it's time to eat, you can add some fruit and peanut butter on top!