Discover our delightful recipe for buckwheat pancakes paired with Greek yogurt spread. Enjoy these light and gluten-free pancakes with a creamy topping for a delicious experience.
- 125 ml (½ cup) of Greek yogurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of cinnamon
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vanilla extract (optional)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 500 ml (2 cups) of water
- 125 ml (½ cup) of fresh or frozen raspberries (optional)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of coconut oil or margarine
- Put all the ingredients of the spread in a bowl and mix well.
- In an oiled frying pan, place about 1 ladle of pancake mix and cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Top off with fruits of your choice and a bit of maple syrup!