- 1 - 1.5 cm (0.6 in.) slice of Gusta sliced seitan burger
- 60 mL (¼ cup) white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, toasted
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) light mayonnaise
- 1 tomato slice
- 60 mL (¼ cup) arugula
- Pepper and salt to taste
- In a skillet over high heat, grill the seitan and mushrooms for 5 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the cheese slice on the hot seitan. Set aside.
- In the same skillet over high heat, cook the egg according to your preference in butter for 2 minutes. Season with pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Assemble the sandwich by putting the mayonnaise on the toasted English muffin first, then topping with all the other ingredients. Enjoy.
Calories 527 kcal
Fat 25 g
Carbohydrates 34 g
Fiber 6 g
Protein 42 g
Sodium 818 mg