If you're looking for a refreshing drink that's full of antioxidants and delicious, you'll love this blueberry ginger iced tea! If you're not a fan of ginger, you can simply leave it out and enjoy it just as much!
- 1 L (4 cups) of water
- 2 white tea bags
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 peaches, peeled and cubed or 80 ml (⅓ cup) frozen peaches
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chopped ginger
- Ice cubes
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh rosemary sprig (optional)
- In a pot, heat 1 L (4 cups of boiling water) to about 98 degrees Celsius or just before boiling. Remove from heat and steep the 2 tea bags until the water is lukewarm (about 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, place blueberries, peaches, maple syrup, lemon juice and ginger in blender. Blend until smooth.
- For an even smoother consistency, you can strain the mixture, otherwise go directly to step 4.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into 6 glasses, followed by the lemon wedges and ice. Add tea, stir, then garnish with blueberries and rosemary sprig if desired.