The weather is beautiful and warm, and you're looking for a refreshing way to cool down? Or, on the contrary, it's gray outside, and you crave some sunshine in a glass? This non-alcoholic mocktail is just what you need! Made with KWE's low-calorie tonic soda and their Sirop du Nord with flavors of haskap berry, mint, and fresh strawberries, it's pure pleasure for the taste buds.
- In a shaker, using a fork, mash the strawberries and 2 roughly torn mint leaves with your fingers.
- Directly into the shaker, squeeze the juice from half of the lemon and add the two syrups. Close the shaker and shake vigorously.
- If desired, follow the steps for icing the glasses, then proceed to step 4.
- Fill the glasses two-thirds full with ice and evenly distribute the strawberry mixture.
- Top up with light KWE tonic soda.
- Slice the remaining lemon into thin rounds and garnish the glasses with the rest of the fresh strawberries and mint leaves. Cheers!
Glass Rim Sugaring (optional)
- Before filling the glasses with ice, cut the remaining half of the lemon into two quarters. Use one of the quarters to moisten the rims of two cocktail glasses.
- Frost the glasses with sugar: pour sugar onto a small plate and dip the glass rims into it.
Store in the refrigerator. If the drink is not consumed the same day, it may lose some of its fizziness. Do not freeze.