Discover the benefits of a delicious recipe for Banana Millet Muffins, combining flavor and nutritional value. These nutritious muffins feature a balance of ingredients, with a moist texture and a wealth of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Perfect for an energizing and satisfying snack.
Dry ingredients :
- 125 ml (½ cup) millet
- 375 ml (1.5 cups) all-purpose flour
- 125 ml (½ cup) wheat germ
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) white sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking soda
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 60 ml (¼ cup) vegetable oil
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain Greek yogurt, 0% M.F.
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Oil a 12-muffin pan, set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, toast the millet, stirring constantly for 3-5 mins, the millet will give off a nutty smell.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Pour over dry ingredients and mix just until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide mixture among pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool.
Can be kept for 4 days or 2 months in the freezer.