Discover our delicious recipe for Chia Seed Pudding with Tropical Fruits. This tasty and nutritious dessert combines the benefits of chia seeds with an explosion of tropical flavors. It's a suitable dessert for diabetics due to its fiber content.
- 2 bananas
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen fruits of your choice (we used the Tropical dragon fruit mix)
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk (or non-dairy beverage)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chia seeds
- 2 passion fruits
- Chopped raw nuts of your choice (pecans, almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- Seeds of your choice (hemp, pumpkin, sunflower, etc.)
Note: For a gluten-free version, make sure to choose a gluten-free granola.
- Place all smoothie ingredients in the container of an electric blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Just before serving, add the desired topping.