In partnership with our good friends at Maison LeGrand, we've created this Valentine's Day-themed recipe to fill your heart with joy and gratitude and fuel your body with nutrient-rich ingredients. The icing on the cake? You don't even have to share!
- 1 can (227 g) GoGo Quinoa & Lentil Fusilli
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) LeGrand Live Sundried Tomato Pesto
- ½ container (110 g) LeGrand Original Cream Cheese
- ½ container (125 g) LeGrand Plain Yogurt or 125 mL (½ cup) creamy soy formula
- 3 oz (115 g) spinach
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- Kalamata olives (for presentation)
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, soften tomatoes in oil.
- Add pesto, cream cheese and creamy soy mixture. Mix everything together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir over low heat until softened. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve fusilli topped with sauce, add olives for presentation and nutritional yeast if desired for a cheesy touch.