This delicious recipe for protein-packed muffins, made with TVP and the wonderful date products from Création Délicia, will keep you satisfied between meals for a long time! A delightful fusion, also rich in fiber, for a healthy and tasty experience.
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP)
- 310 ml (1 ¼ cups) whole wheat flour
- 60 ml (¼ cup) ground flaxseeds
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Degla date sugar (Création Delicia)
- 10 ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 310 ml (1 ¼ cups) 0% M.F. protein milk (such as Fairlife or Lactancia UltraPur)
- 310 ml (1 ¼ cups) 0% M.F. plain Greek yogurt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) date syrup (Création Delicia)
- 2 eggs
250 ml (1 cup) fresh strawberries, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Using a food processor, grind the TVP into powder.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients using an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth.
- Gradually fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, whisking until you have a homogeneous batter.
- Gently fold in the quartered strawberries.
- Place paper or silicone liners in the twelve cavities of a muffin tin and distribute the batter evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.